WHO WE ARE
A Youth-led initiative that aims at contributing to controlling and preventing corruption in more innovative and efficient ways through social innovation, collective intelligence, and entrepreneurship.
Lebanon has lost a lot because of young people who underestimate the impact they can have on the future of their nation. This is why, YAC wants to inform and inspire youth to have their own opinion concerning national challenges, make informed socio-political choices, and move to action towards a more sustainable development.
YAC’s MISSION is to leverage youth talents, social innovation, and collective intelligence in the fight against corruption.
Our VISION is to grow a creative and socio-politically informed community that dares to break the corruption chain.
HUMILITY. INTEGRITY. CREATIVITY. COURAGE
WHO ARE THE YACTIVISTS
YACtivists are members of YAC’s community. They are those who have the humility to learn about corruption, the creativity to design innovative solutions, the integrity to step up to their values, and the courage to break the corruption chain.
WE YACtivists BELIEVE THAT THROUGH ARTivisim WE CAN RISE AGAIN
WHAT WE DO
A YACTIME is a learning experience. It is a space and time to learn, discuss and exchange ideas. It is where youth can be in direct contact with experts, lawyers, innovators and mentors in different fields. It is a place to express one’s talents, get inspired, and have the right tools to become a change maker.
Our database links entrepreneurs with innovative projects and solutions that foster transparency, access to information, and civic engagement, to citizens seeking alternative and efficient solutions to their daily life challenges.
Through collective intelligence, we design innovative solutions to fight corruption and collaborate with subject matter experts from different organizations and fields.
- Fri, Jul 24Online EventJul 24, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:45 PMOnline EventJoin us to talk about the role of Lebanese YOUTH in the oil and gas sector. We will discuss the following: • Highlights and Updates on Oil & Gas Sector • Success stories • Current challenges ( Environmental, political, institutional and corruption) • Role of Youth • Best way forward
- Sat, Jun 27Register to receive an email with Zoom
- Sat, Mar 21WebinarMar 21, 2020, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMWebinarA talk about our adaptation, mitigation and resilience capacity in the current situation. We will be covering topics such as freedom, taking responsibility and letting go of past habits or limiting beliefs.Also, we will discuss the importance of consciousness shifting mindsets and facing fears.
- Tue, Nov 19Sin el Fil Municipality
- Sat, Apr 13Notre Dame University - Louaize